In a fast changing world with continuous business disruptions, PATAN & Associates provides a full range of services that solve complex issues in a distinct manner that enables its clients to stay ahead of the “game” and achieve their objectives. We majorly serve small and medium-sized companies to start-up, stay up, and expand their business or operations.
PATAN provides the following services:
Audit and Assurances
Audits and other compliance measures can be a stressful process. As your partner, PATAN will give you the peace of mind because we conform to the rigorous standards of professional competence and independence.
We focus on closing the gaps in your internal controls so your organization can present confident financial statements to all stakeholders
Tax Advisory, Compliance and Tax Health Check Services
We are able to support you navigate through your tax planning and structuring as well as preparation of your tax returns, lighting your way to achievable tax solutions.
Risk associated to tax compliance is high and the process towards its limitation can be a rather daunting journey for any organization without professional expertise. With our team of experts at your service, you can rest assured that your unique tax matters are in good hands.
Finance Management, Accounting & Financial Advisory
Save on your human resource overheads while growing your core business. As your professional partners, we will maximize the quality and management of your accounting process and financial operations.
We believe that we do not simply work for you but rather with you. Our team’s years of experience in financial management will transform how you receive and perceive numbers. We put emphasis on current and relevant information to support real-time strategic decision making.
- Outsourced Financial Management,
- Bookkeeping and Accounting,
- Accounting Software installation and capacity building,
- Financial Reporting and Management Accounts preparation,
- Project Financial Management,
- Budget Management and Monitoring.
Monitoring & Management of Multinational Donor Projects
Increasingly changing priorities and competition for donor financing has created more accountability demands and efficient implementation of projects. PATAN gives you the competitive advantage and capacity to successfully achieve your goals and objectives.
Our experts are able to support you effectively in implementing your projects by applying some of the proven best practices in the management of donor projects.
- Capacity building on donor rules and regulations,
- Proposal budget writing,
- Financial Reviews and Management,
- Project monitoring and Evaluations,
- Internal and External audits.
We support prime recipients of donor funding to oversee their sub-grantee-financial management. This involves:
- Risk-based approach to monitoring compliance to donor rules and regulations,
- Technical assistance and training needs,
- Identifying actual and potential issues as well as providing corrective actions in line with donor requirements.
PATAN management advisory services support supply chains and provide accounting software acquisition and trainings for your team. We not only deliver quality solutions, but empower your staff to continue growing your business.
Policy Reviews and Development
Policies and procedures are essential in ensuring the efficient use of resources within an organization as these promote a standardized framework for efficient and cost effective organization management. Our team is able to support:
- Strategic planning and strategy formation,
- Determine policies and procedures for your organization,
- Review current policies and how they align to industrial best practices; and
- Knowledge training and transfer for your staff.
People are the most important resource in any organization. At PATAN, we are able to support you to identify the right people for the right position. We will get you the people that are able to deliver to achieve the objectives of your organization.
Services offered include:
- Payroll management,
- Capacity assessments,
- Performance evaluations,
- Coaching and Mentorship; and
- Project Management.